Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bad I know!

I am a terrible blogger, lets just get that out there. Ok? We good now? Ok. I found this on someone else's blog and thought it was fun...kind of high school with a giant pregnant belly twist ;)

Name: Shannon


Age:: 24

Birthday:: December 6th

Birth Place:: Naperville, IL

Height:: 5’3...ish



FIRSTS:

Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes.

How did you find out you were pregnant?: Home pregnancy test...before I missed my cyle...because I am impatient.

What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: First Response..... times 3....

How many?: See above.

What were your first symptoms?: I actually thought I wasn't...just took it on a whim! (or a hope and a prayer!)

Who did you tell first?: Dave

Who was with you when you found out?: Just me

Was baby planned?: Yes!

When was baby conceived?: Um, thats awkward. My Dad reads this.

How far were you when you found out?: Right at 4 weeks.


My BABY:



Due date:: August 27th

Do you want to know the sex?: I know!

Do you know the sex?: Yes!

If so, boy or girl?:. Boy!

Any names?: Jackson Eric

Any ultrasounds?: 3.

Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes.

Baby ethnicity?: Caucasian.

Who do you think baby will look like?: No idea, I am most interested to see his hair and eye color, Dave and I are both Brown/Brown but when Dave was a baby he had Blond hair, so we shall see!

Will baby have any siblings?: Yes...several....like 8. (ok ok maybe 3)

Have you and dad felt baby move?: Yes and yes. This baby is a MOVER! And I love every minute of it! I think sometimes it's easy to start to complain about how active he is and how he keeps me up at night...but I love it, I love to watch my belly move and feel him flipping around.



MISCELLANEOUS:

Did you have morning sickness?: YES!!! I was sick for a long time. Yuck. But it's over now!

Did you have any cravings?: Yes, nothing really strange other than honey mustard for a while. Other than that, I have craved fruit since the beginning!

Did you have any mood swings?: I can cry at the drop of a hat...and a bit irrational. But at least I accept it...right?
Are you a high risk pregnancy?: No, and I pray that does not change.

Any complications?: Just swelling! I had a bit of high blood pressure a few weeks back, but that seems to have evened out and I am doing great now!

Formula or breastfeeding?: Breastfeeding

Have you bought anything for baby yet?: Yes, we still need a few big things and a TON of little things though! It’s overwhelming- I try not to think about it.

When did you start to show?: I swear my stomach ballooned the second the test was positive! Just bloat though I suppose, I dont know probably around 17-18 weeks my stomach started rounding out.

How long could you wear your regular clothes?: I could not fit into my regular jeans at eight weeks. Most likely due to water retention, at least thats my story.

Are you excited?: Yes!!!

Who will help with baby after their born?: Dave...and I am sure eveyone else in our families!

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: Feeling him move and having Dave feel it too.

What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: That it suddently became ok to tell a woman "wow you are huge!" I really would like to say... "wow you too!"

What one thing do you miss doing since being pregnant? Margaritas.

Any days you wish you weren’t pregnant?: Not even for a second.

Are you ready for baby?: Is anyone ever really ready? **ask me again at 41 weeks when I am ready to preform my own C-section**

Do you have insurance?: Yes

How many kids do you want?: Several. AKA as many as we can afford.

Do you talk to your baby?: All the time. I read to him too.

Do you still feel attractive?: Yes...most days!

Have you had your baby shower yet?: Not yet...but soon!!!

Do you like kids?: LOVE them.

How far along are you now?: 27 weeks and 1 day!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: That it suddently became ok to tell a woman "wow you are huge!" I really would like to say... "wow you too!

You should throw them off and say you are not pregnant... That will shut them up, lol. My mom and I were at the mall a couple years ago and someone asked how far along she was... lol. Embarrassing.