Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Approaching 22 weeks...

And it feels like time is flying. I cannot believe I am more than halfway through my pregnancy, whenever I feel him kick I am reminded of just how soon he will be here. Around 2AM this morning I woke up to the beat of a little foot tapping away at my bladder. Thanks buddy! I am beginning to wonder when this little guy sleeps, he is active at night, he is active during the day....hmmmmm. Dave seems pretty pleased about this, whenever I mention how active Jackson is, Dave smiles and says "he is busy!". Either way, I certainly feel blessed, I am growing this little guy and he is letting Mommy know that he is getting bigger and stronger everyday!

Linds and I are planning the shower more every day, I cannot believe all the adorable ideas she has come up with, it is going to be so much fun!! Other than that, life has kept me fairly busy. Work is busy as usual, Dave's work is pretty busy as expected. But mostly we are just enjoying the last couple months of it being "just us" and excitedly awaiting our little man's arrival!

No comments: